2021 Winter Camp Costs
Cost is $289.00 and $220.00 for Short Weeks.
If you’re signing up multiple children, your discount will be automatically applied during checkout.
Selected days available for Members Only – $60/Day
Please Note: There will be a 3% admin processing fee for cancellations. No refunds for sick/absent days
Winter Camp Lunches
We offer Pizza lunches on Monday, Wednesdays & Friday’s (2 slices for $3.00) and Beef Hot Dogs on Tuesday and Thursday’s (2 for $3.00). Cash only to be ordered and paid when signing in your child upon arrival in the morning. We offer Vegetarian and Halal options. (Please specify ahead of time)
Please note that lunch is cash only. If your child accidentally forgot lunch, we will provide lunch and settle payment at a later time.
What to wear:
No uniforms are required, just comfortable, stretchy clothing. Indoor shoes must be changed and worn or grip socks. (No outdoor shoes, or bare feet)
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Indoor shoes or grip socks
- Change of clothes
- outdoor clothes, hats, gloves
- Lunch (if they won’t be having pizza / hot dog lunches)
- Face mask (We will provide if you don’t have)
- Hand sanitizer
- Any medication needed
New Parents and students Guidelines:
- If you or your child are feeling sick, coughing or showing any symptoms, we ask that you please refrain from attending practice.
- We are closing our viewing room for all practices. We ask that parents wait in their car or in our downstairs lobby for the time being. We do have buzzers for our front doors to alert us of any entries or alternatively, Please call us when you have arrived to pick up your child and we will escort them downstairs. It is still completely fine to enter the facility and speak with our admin staff when and if needed.
- All students are required to wash their hands or use Hand Sanitizer when entering our school and before stepping on to the mats.
- All students must have on grip socks or indoor shoes.
- There is a NO Handshake, NO High-Five Policy in effect. (Bowing and Air-High-Fives will replace these.)
- We have increased the number of Hand Sanitizer stations throughout the school and lobby. This is not a substitute for regular Hand Washing.
- Sending students home whom we suspect might be feeling unwell with a fever or temperature and ask for them to produce a negative COVID test or self quarantine for 14 days before returning.
- We will be using an infrared thermometer to make sure students do not have a temperature or fever.
- Cleaning all equipment that was touched by students between each class with our medical grade cleaner, which we already use throughout the facility.
- Wiping down all chairs, door handles, and regularly touched surfaces with our medical grade cleaner between each class and at regular intervals.
- There is a NO Handshake, NO High-Five Policy in affect.
- Bowing and Air-High-Fives will replace these.
- We have suspended all Sparring, wrestling and self-defense portions of our curriculum and will be focusing on Heavy Shields and Paddle Kicking to limit student contact. All of which will be cleaned with our medical grade cleaner between each use.
- We will also be training outdoors right outside our facility as much as possible as long as the weather allows us, to further limit the chances of the spread.