2022/23 Winter Camp Costs
Cost is $289.00 and $220.00 for Short Weeks.
If you’re signing up multiple children, your discount will be automatically applied during checkout.
Selected days available for Members Only – $65/Day
Please Note: There will be a 3% admin processing fee for cancellations. No refunds for sick/absent days
Winter Camp Lunches
We offer Pizza lunches on Monday, Wednesdays & Friday’s (2 slices + Juice box for $5.00) and Beef Hot Dogs on Tuesday and Thursdays (2 hot dogs + Juice box for $5.00). We also offer Vegetarian and Halal options. (Please specify ahead of time) If your child accidentally forgot lunch, we will provide lunch and settle payment at a later time.
What to wear:
No uniforms are required, just comfortable, stretchy clothing. Indoor shoes must be changed and worn or grip socks. (No outdoor shoes, or bare feet)
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Indoor shoes or grip socks
- Change of clothes
- outdoor clothes, hats, gloves
- Extra Snacks
- Lunch (if they won’t be having pizza / hot dog lunches)
- Face mask (Optional)
- Hand sanitizer
- Any medication needed
New Parents and students Guidelines:
- If you or your child are feeling sick, coughing or showing any symptoms, we ask that you please refrain from attending practice.
- We ask that parents call ahead before pick up so we can have your child ready to minimize a crowded lobby / stairwell.
- All students are required to wash their hands or use Hand Sanitizer when entering our school and before stepping on to the mats.
- All students must have on grip socks or indoor shoes.
- We have increased the number of Hand Sanitizer stations throughout the school and lobby. This is not a substitute for regular Hand Washing.
- Sending students home whom we suspect might be feeling unwell with a fever or temperature.
- We will be using an infrared thermometer to make sure students do not have a temperature or fever.
- Cleaning all equipment that was touched by students between each class with our medical grade cleaner, which we already use throughout the facility.
- Wiping down all chairs, door handles, and regularly touched surfaces with our medical grade cleaner between each class and at regular intervals.
- We will also be training outdoors right outside our facility as much as possible as long as the weather allows us.