After School Program
From: $210.00 + HST every 2 weeks and a $420.00 First & Last Fee
Serving Scarborough Families
Servicing the Scarborough area, our fleet of vehicles safely transport students after school to the Royal Taekwondo studio. In our designated After-School area, Students will enjoy a health conscious snack, complete a 45 minute Taekwondo fitness lesson where they can ultimately achieve their Black Belt. Students will also have time to complete their homework, do some reading or get creative with some arts & crafts and activities. (Tablets will be available for homework purposes ONLY)
Parents enjoy peace of mind that their children are taken care of after school, freeing up time for them to get off work and finish errands or prepare for dinner.
Students in our programs follow the Royal Taekwondo values of positivity and respect, where meaningful camaraderie flourish into life-long friendships.
This program includes:
- New COVID-19 Protocols in place
- Transportation from school
- Daily snacks and refreshments
- Daily Taekwondo fitness lessons from certified black belt instructors
- Homework time, reading, arts & crafts, activities
- Discounted PA day camps and Night classes to all after school members
- A positive, family-centric, bully-free environment
- Pick up time is 4:30 – 6:00PM
Our after school program is offered Monday to Friday.
Choose from 2-day, 3-day, 4-day, or 5-day weekly programs.
Please note that tuition is paid in 2-week periods (due bi-weekly, on every other Monday) Your first and last periods are due when you sign up, and thus you will not be billed for your final 2-week period)
Please provide minimum 2-weeks notice for any cancellations or your final 2-week period will be forfeited.
Schools eligible for After-school pick up program: