Royal Taekwondo Summer Camp
Royal Taekwondo’s Summer Camp is a perfect balance of structured fun & learning to make the most of your child’s summer!
Summer Camp daily schedule:
(Times may vary)
8:30am – 9:30am Drop off / Arrival Time
9:30am – 10:15am Reading, drawing
10:15am – 10:45am Snack Break
11:00am – 11:45am Taekwondo fitness lesson
12:00pm – 12:30pm Lunch Time
12:30pm – 1:00pm Free Time
1:00pm – 4:30pm Highlight Activity
4:30pm – 4:45pm Snack Break
4:45pm – 5:30pm Indoor games / Arts & Crafts
5:00pm – 6:00pm Pick – up time
2023 Summer Camp Costs
Selected days available for Members Only – $65/Day (no drop ins for field trip days)
Please Note: There will be a 10% admin processing fee for cancellations. Once your camp week has started, there is no refunds whatsoever as spots are limited.
Summer Camp Lunches
We offer Pizza lunches on Monday, Wednesdays & Friday’s (2 slices + beverage for $5.00) and Beef Hot Dogs on Tuesday and Thursdays (2 hot dogs + Beverage for $5.00). Cash only to be ordered and paid when signing in your child upon arrival in the morning. We offer Vegetarian and Halal options. (Please specify ahead of time)
Please note that lunch is cash only. If your child accidentally forgot lunch, we will provide lunch and settle payment at a later time.
What to wear:
No uniforms are required, just comfortable, stretchy clothing. If your child has a uniform you are more than welcome to bring it. Indoor shoes, grip socks or barefeet only in the gym. Strictly (No outdoor shoes)
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Indoor shoes or grip socks
- Change of clothes
- Extra Snacks
- Lunch (if they won’t be having pizza / hot dog lunches)
- Face mask (We will provide if you don’t have)
- Hand sanitizer
- Any medication needed
- EpiPen (if required)
New Parents and Students Guidelines:
- If you or your child is feeling sick, coughing or showing any symptoms, we ask that you please refrain from attending camp.
- All students are required to wash their hands or use Hand Sanitizer when entering our school.
- All students must have on indoor shoes or grip socks once entered into our facility.
- We have increased the number of Hand Sanitizer stations throughout the school and lobby. This is not a substitute for regular Hand Washing.
Our staff will be:
- Sending students home whom we suspect might be feeling unwell with a fever or temperature.
- Cleaning all equipment that was touched by students between each class with our medical grade cleaner, which we already use throughout the facility.
- Wiping down all chairs, door handles, and regularly touched surfaces with our medical grade cleaner between each class and at regular intervals.
- We will be training outdoors right outside our facility as much as possible as long as the weather allows us.
- Enforcing zero tolerance anti-bullying policy. Students will be given two warnings. upon a third warning, the student will be expelled with no refunds.
2022 Summer Camp Daily Schedule
|One||Jul 4th – Jul 8th||Outdoor Water Activities||Ninja Training / Nunchucks||5 Pin Bowling||Outdoor Multi Sports||Laser Tag (in house)|
|Two||Jul 11th – Jul 15th||Ninja Obstacle Course||Mini Bowling (in house)||Cineplex Movie Theatre||TKD Board Breaking||Outdoor Water Activities|
|Three||Jul 18th – Jul 22nd||Outdoor Scavenger Hunt||Laser Tag (in house)||Farmhouse Stadium||Archery (in house)||Ninja Training / Nunchucks|
|Four||Jul 25th – Jul 29th||Outdoor Water Activities||In House Popcorn, Movie||Toronto Zoo||Ninja Obstacle Course||Tkd Board Breaking|
|Five||Aug 2nd – Aug 5th||** Closed **||Laser Tag (in house)||Cineplex Movie Theatre||Ninja Training / Nunchucks||Outdoor Water Activities|
|Six||Aug 8th – Aug 12th||Mini Bowling (in house)||Outdoor Multi Sports||Farmhouse Stadium||Archery (in house)||In House Popcorn, Movie|
|Seven||Aug 15th – Aug 19th||Outdoor Water Activities||TKD Board Breaking||Reptilia (Whitby)||Outdoor Multi Sports||Laser Tag (in house)|
|Eight||Aug 22rd – Aug 26th||Axe Throwing (in house)||Ninja Obstacle Course||Ontario Science Centre||Outdoor Water Activities||Mini Bowling (in house)|
|Nine||Aug 29th – Sep 2nd||Archery (in house)||Ninja Training / Nunchucks||5 Pin Bowling||TKD Board Breaking||Outdoor Water Activities|
|ALL||ACTIVITIES / OUTINGS||ARE||WEATHER||PERMITTED|