Summer Camp Costs
Cost is $275.00 with a $10 Discount off the second & third child, and $220.00 for Short Weeks.
If you register for three weeks or more, the cost per week for one child will be $250 or $200 for the shorts weeks. (Please contact us for details)
If you’re signing up multiple children, your discount will be automatically applied during checkout.
Selected days available for Members Only – $60/Day Minimum of three days.
Please Note: There will be a $10 admin fee for cancellations
Summer Camp Lunches
We offer Pizza lunches on Monday, Wednesdays & Friday’s (2 slices for $3.00) and Beef Hot Dogs on Tuesday and Thursday’s (2 for $3.00). Cash only to be ordered and paid when signing in your child upon arrival in the morning. We offer Vegetarian and Halal options. (Please specify ahead of time)
Please note that lunch is cash only. If your child accidentally forgot lunch, we will provide lunch and settle payment at a later time.
What to wear:
No uniforms are required, just comfortable, stretchy clothing. If your child has a uniform please come changed as our Change rooms are no longer available. Indoor shoes must be changed and worn or grip socks. (No outdoor shoes, or bare feet)
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Indoor shoes or grip socks
- Sun screen
- Change of clothes
- Lunch (if they wont be having pizza / hot dog lunches)
- Face mask (We will provide if you don’t have)
- Any medication needed
New Parents and students Guidelines:
- If you or your child are feeling sick, coughing or showing any symtoms, we ask that you please refrain from attending practice.
- We are closing our viewing room for all practices. We ask that parents wait in their car or in our downstairs lobby for the time being. We do have buzzers for our front doors to alert us of any entries or alternatively, Please call us when you have arrived to pick up your child and we will escort them downstairs. It is still completely fine to enter the facility and speak with our admin staff when and if needed.
- All students are required to wash their hands or use Hand Sanitizer when entering our school and before stepping on to the mats.
- All students must have on grip socks or indoor shoes.
- There is a NO Handshake, NO High-Five Policy in effect. (Bowing and Air-High-Fives will replace these.)
- We have increased the number of Hand Sanitizer stations throughout the school and lobby. This is not a substitute for regular Hand Washing.
- All students are to change at home as our change rooms are temporarily unavailable during this time.
Our staff will be:
- Sending students home whom we suspect might be feeling unwell with a fever or temperature and ask for them to produce a negative COVID test or self quarantine for 14 days before returning.
- We will be using an infrared thermometer to make sure students do not have a temperature or fever.
- Cleaning all equipment that was touched by students between each class with our medical grade cleaner, which we already use throughout the facility.
- Wiping down all chairs, door handles, and regularly touched surfaces with our medical grade cleaner between each class and at regular intervals.
- There is a NO Handshake, NO High-Five Policy in affect.
- Bowing and Air-High-Fives will replace these.
- We have suspended all Sparring, wrestling and self-defense portions of our curriculum and will be focusing on Heavy Shields and Paddle Kicking to limit student contact. All of which will be cleaned with our medical grade cleaner between each use.
- We will also be training outdoors right outside our facility as much as possible as long as the weather allows us, to further limit the chances of the spread.
Summer Camp Daily Schedule
|One||June 22nd – June 26th||Archery||Ninja Training / Nunchucks||Multicultural Day||Outdoor Multi Sports||5 Senses Art Challenge|
|Two||June 29, 30th & July 2nd, 3rd||Ninja Obstacle Course||Bowling||Closed (Canada Day)||TKD Board Breaking||In House Popcorn, Movie|
|Three||July 6th – July 10th||Mini Golf||Outdoor Multi Sports||Laser Tag||Archery||Kids Baking|
|Four||July 13th -July 17th||5 Senses Art Challenge||In House Popcorn, Movie||Kids Axe Throwing||Ninja Obstacle Course||Tkd Board Breaking|
|Five||July 20th – July 24th||Multicultural Day||Bowling||Flower Potting||Ninja Training / Nunchucks||Mini Golf|
|Six||July 27th – July 3rd||Laser Tag||Outdoor Multi Sports||Scavenger Hunt||Archery||In House Popcorn, Movie|
|Seven||August 4th – August 7th||Closed||TKD Board Breaking||Track & Field Day||5 Senses Art Challenge||Laser Tag|
|Eight||August 10th – August 14th||Kids Axe Throwing||Ninja Obstacle Course||Mini Golf||Outdoor Multi Sports||Bowling|
|Nine||August 17th – August 21st||Archery||Ninja Training / Nunchucks||In House Popcorn, Movie||Kids Baking||Flower Potting|
|Ten||August 24th – August 27th||Laser Tag||5 Senses Art Challenge||Multicultural Day||Kids Axe Throwing||Closed|